Tuesday, September 13, 2011

An update on life....

I can't even believe how long it's been since I've blogged. And so much has happened! I had completely forgotten that my blog link was still attached to my email account, when someone I sent an email to commented that they liked my blog. Oops.

I was highly considering deleting this blog, but looking over it I think it deserves another chance. So much really has happened in the past year I feel like I'm a completely different person. Even just on a personal level, I think this blog can help me with my perspective on life.

Okay, here's the update:

I am about 2 weeks out from completing my last class on the school campus. I have 2 more classes that require an externship (meaning I work somewhere outside of the school for 12 weeks and get a good review). The externship I applied for several months ago and got chosen to do is in Walt Disney World. It's supposedly a tough one, but to me it is so exciting. I will have housing and transport and everything provided for me. I just have to cook and probably smile a lot. Super! I have always been a bit of a Disney "tramp," growing up in Los Angeles and spending as many birthdays as possible at the happiest place on earth. I couldn't think of a better place to help me get my degree as a chef.

I'm 3 weeks out from getting married! OMG! Boober (undercover name for the love of my life) is an amazing, kind, gentle and caring man. We have different taste in music, movies, food , clothes, and you name it. And yet we somehow bond on the most random things. He is an extreme cat lover and we've already taken in 2 stray kittens during the last 6-8 months. We both desparately want kids but also have personal goals we are looking to settle first. Life is very exciting and the wedding - a DIY masterpiece - is going to be spectacular. I promise I will blog again and go into great detail.

For now let me say, it's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment