Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mind Rantings

Last night I couldn't sleep again until about 3am. That's the 4th time in the past week. And it's not like I can sleep in either. My brain won't stop ticking and neither can my mind stop racing.There are too many changes happening in my life. It's like being on a roller coaster, without all the drops.

A couple months ago I had a complete breakdown when my knife bag was stolen while at school. I hated school. I hated the class I was in and the people I was in it with. My trust in the world was completely lost and I felt like I'd truly hit bottom. The great thing about that is, as long as you can scrape yourself off the canyon floor, there's only up from there. And it really feels like I've been moving up ever since.

I've found an instructor that has really helped me see how far I've come and the potential I have. I can do a lot with what I've learned and that is truly exciting. I've won 4 competitions in school, the most recent one being 1st place in a Food Business Plan competition where I had to come up with a real business that I wanted to entrepreneur (used in the vernacular). Somehow that boosted my self-confidence and desire to really take on all the things I want to do in life. I finish school in 2 weeks and the world is my tomato sauce.


I know that none of this is particularly relevent to anyone but myself. And I also know that most of the blogs I've seen cover important subjects such as DIY weddings and how to frost a cake...but this is just what I feel like writing.



There are also a lot of scary things, such as how to afford kids, how to buy a house or have money for healthcar and all that. And for some reason, I just feel that it's all going to work out. We just have to work together, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment